This activity is full
China Cybersecurity Law Conference
New Legal and Regulatory Updates; Practical Implications and Challenges
(Closing Date for enrolment: 10 December 2019)
China's Cybersecurity Law came into effect in 2017, and has evolved with ongoing draft measures being released over time; with the most updated coming in December 2019. Companies both large and small are impacted so please join us for our China Cybersecurity Law session, co-organised by the office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data (PCPD) and the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) Hong Kong Chapter. It is our honour to have a distinguished group of subject matter experts to share their insights on the recent developments on legal, regulatory and practical implementation challenges which organisations need to consider.
|Date||11 December 2019 (Wednesday)|
|Time||4:30 pm – 6:00 pm (registration begins at 4:05pm)|
|Venue||Lecture Room, Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, 12/F, Sunlight Tower, 248 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong|
|Supporting Organisation||The International Association of Privacy Professionals|
|Event MC and Moderator|
|Target Audience||DPOC members, IAPP members and others who are interested in obtaining updates on China Cybersecurity Law|
|Fee||HK$ 350 per person (Standard Price)
HK$ 280 per person (DPOC member/ IAPP member)
* Each membership is entitled to 2 seats. If applying for 2 seats, please submit 2 applications.Remarks:
- Acceptance of enrolment will be notified by email on or before 10 December 2019.
- Enrolment will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. Successful applicant will receive a seat-reserved email. Please arrange the payment within 5 working days to secure the seat. Applicants who have successfully made the payment will then receive a confirmation letter. Please bring along the confirmation letter for registration on the event date.
- The PCPD reserves the right of final decision.
- For enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the PCPD may take photographs and videos during the event. PCPD may use such photographs in PCPD publications.
- Personal Information Collection Statement: Personal data provided in this form will be used for the purpose of carrying out the above-mentioned event. You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data held by the PCPD. You should make your data access request by completing the Data Access Request Form (OPS003) and sending the completed Form directly to the Data Protection Officer of the PCPD by fax (2877 7026), by email at email@example.com or in person or by mail to the PCPD, Room 1303, 13/F, Sunlight Tower, 248 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
No Special Events are for enrollment now.