- You will receive a notification from us by email a week after the closing date. Please DO NOT send your cheque until you are notified of the enrolment status.
- For payment, send a crossed cheque with your full name at the back and make it payable to "Privacy Commissioner For Personal Data" together with the original enrolment form by post to the Manager (Communications and Education), Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Room 1303, 13/F, Sunlight Tower, 248 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
- The PCPD will send you a confirmation email upon receipt of the full payment.
- The PCPD will not accept any changes of your selected workshop or refund after the payment has been processed.
- No refund will be made unless the workshop is cancelled by the PCPD. In the event of cancellation, the only liability of the PCPD will refund the full payment.
- Enquiry: Please e-mail to email@example.com
- This Office reserves the right to modify the content or date of the workshop.
- Legal Workshops: Practical Workshop on Data Protection Law and Recent Court and Administrative Appeals Board Decisions.
Personal Information Collection Statement
You are required to provide the information on the form for the PCPD’s handling of your enrolment in the workshop(s). You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data held by the PCPD. You should make your data access request by completing the Data Access Request Form (OPS003) and sending the completed Form directly to the Data Protection Officer of the PCPD by fax (2877 7026), by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person or by mail to the PCPD, Room 1303, 13/F, Sunlight Tower, 248 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.